Streamlining the process of complex transactions. To help the region fuel its economic engine.
With in-depth knowledge of the myriad legal issues affecting today’s borrowers looking for financing, Mack Law is able to provide clear and objective counsel to a wide range of lenders including commercial banks and trust companies, economic development agencies and individuals. Through our personal and highly engaged approach, combined with years of experience, we address potential issues early in the process — to ensure that transactions close on time and within budget.
Examples of who we serve through specialized representation:
- Financial institutions making traditional commercial and real estate loans in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors, including construction and permanent financing, asset based financing and equipment leasing
- Local redevelopment authorities issuing taxable and tax exempt debt to further economic expansion
- Financial institutions as bond purchaser of direct loans in conduit financings
- Corporate trustees and trust departments serving in a fiduciary capacity
- Financial institutions providing letters of credit as credit enhancement to tax exempt financing